Thursday 17 December 2009

Christmas Time

Well, it's that time of year again. Christmas has come around quite quickly this year, sneaking up on me from behind November like a Jack in the Box. I'm more or less ready present wise, just a few bits and bobs to get for the family at the weekend and I'll be fine.

The Comic is ready again this year, while we're in the middle of our mini "Moo & Keo in South Africa" storyline we won't be touching on Christmas as part of main continuity we will however be marking the occation with a special two part strip on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. Both strips were inked at the weekend and I'll be doing the colouring this weekend, so there should be nothing stopping them being up on time.

I've been doing a lot better time wise with the comics of late, I'm finding that writing in bulk helps very much. Also I've acquired a few more copic markers, and will be getting a few more again for Christmas. This gives me a lot more flexibility with what I can draw.


New Copics


No comments:

Post a Comment