Sunday 20 December 2009

A Few Days to Go!

Well, I'm just about ready for Christmas.

As well as the usual presents & wrapping I've now got Moo and Keo all drawn and ready to go live until after Christmas. On top of that I was sat in my usual spot in the famous coffee chain yesterday and managed to write scripts for all the strips to the end of the first week in January!




Santa, my stockings are here!

I've been doing a bit of random sketching too. I did a very rough doodle called "Square One" which is an image that came to my mind when a friend said that as far as relationships were concerned he was back to square one (join the club).


"Square One" sketch and this week's M&K script sketch.

That's all for now. I'll try and get some new sketches in before Christmas.

Matt/Keo

No comments:

Post a Comment