Saturday 12 December 2009

Drawing Time

Sometimes I sit at home to draw the comic and I can't. It's not that I'm out of ideas or too tired, it's down to the fact that sometimes I'm weak to distractions.

Today is one of those days. If I'd have let myself I'd have spent all day playing Borderlands on my 360 (and I did indeed waste an hour on it this morning). What I like to do in such times is to bring myself away from the home distractions to do the work.

I'm currently sat in a branch of a well known coffee chain that is located inside a book shop near where I live. I've been here for the last couple of hours working on Monday's strip.






Not only is it much easier to work without the temptation to slack off but it's fun to see people's reactions too. I've been approached by 3 different sets of people asking about the strip so far, it's nice.

The view is quite nice too. To one side of the balcony the coffee shop is on I have a busy street view to the other side I have this:






Anyway, back to work.

Keo

No comments:

Post a Comment